Etcher.io and SD Formatter


                 I decided to do a video with two smaller programs that I have been using constantly throughout my independent project. I couldn't find a program that I have been using that could be explained in more than a minute, so I decided to do two of them. Firstly, SD formatter is and easy-to-use program that simply formats the SD card so that it can accept whatever programs are going onto it. Etcher.io is also an easy to use program that burns the image of the file you have downloaded onto the SD card so u can run the program correctly. Both the programs are essential in doing raspberry pi projects because without using either of them the card will not work when plugged in. (trust me, I know from experience). Here are some screenshots of the programs as well. (etcher on top and Sd Formatter below).




Comments